New Construction or Remodel
If you are planning to build, remodel, upgrade your electrical panel or add extra load to your existing panel, it is important to contact our Engineering Department as soon as possible.
The first step would be completing the application that best fits the type of service that you are needing in the links below. Then you can contact us by fax, scan and email, or drop off your application at 961 12th Ave. Longview, at your convenience Monday through Thursday between 7:00am to 5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or telephone or come in to our office Monday to Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 961 12th Avenue in Longview.
Documents and Application Forms
- Electrical Service Requirements (ESR) Booklet (PDF)
- Guidelines for New Residential Electrical Service (PDF)
- Guidelines for New Commercial Electrical Service (PDF)
- Residential Electric Service Requirements and Application (PDF)
- Commercial Electric Service Requirements and Application (PDF)
- Electric Line Relocation Application (PDF)
You may use the New Construction Planner Map to determine the area your project location falls into and what PUD Planner manages that area.